Save the Date: Nov 7 ~ 11, 2022
This year, the United States Distance Learning Association will host the 15th NDLW conference between November 7 ~ 11, 2022. The daily time slots will be as follows:
- Morning reserved for affiliate events to offer independent, local NDLW programming
- 12 – 12:45 pm CT: day 1 opening ceremony and keynote & daily first session;
- 01 – 01:45 pm CT: daily second session;
- 02 – 02:45 pm CT: daily third session;
- 03 – 04:45 pm CT: daily fourth and final session and Day 5 closing ceremony.
About the Conference
In a long tradition of honoring National Distance Learning Week (NDLW), in 2022, the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA) will once again host a free, virtual, week-long NDLW conference meant to:
- generate greater awareness and appreciation for distance learning;
- celebrate distance learning applications in K-12, telehealth, higher education, corporate, and government/military;
- discuss current issues and emerging trends;
- highlight best practices;
- recognize leaders in the field.
The theme for NDLW 2022 15th anniversary edition is leadership across all aspects of distance learning. We therefore encourage proposals focused on distance education, practice, and research.
Call for Proposals
Save the date for the NDLW 2022 conference call for proposal, estimated August 7 ~ September 7, 2022 (subject to change).
Anniversary Conference Logo
For the last 14 years, we loved an NDLW logo that was beginning to deteriorate with the modifications made to it year after year. Here is our trusted logo, as last used:
To celebrate our 15th anniversary, we have commissioned a new logo, designed for us by the talented Daniela Mastropierro. This new logo pays homage to our old one, keeping our color palette as well as our traditional clean and crisp lines. This updated logo design will take us into the next decade, as we mark a new level of maturity in distance learning in the United States, while staying rooted in the valuable lessons of the past.
Affiliate Local NDLW Events
National Distance Learning Week (NDLW) is presented by the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), on a national level. However, NDLW is also celebrated by USDLA state chapters as well as schools, colleges, universities, or corporations. In alphabetical order, the 2022 year’s affiliate NDLW events are as follows:
- Asia-Pacific Online Distance Education Week
- European Distance Learning Week.
If your school, college, or corporation is planning to conduct an affiliate local NDLW event to celebrate and promote the field of online learning, please:
- schedule your affiliate event in the morning, allowing for attendance of the national event in the afternoon;
- kindly the link back to our USDLA 2022 NDLW page and we’ll link to your affiliate event page;
- display the 2022 NDLW logo on your page;
- email Dr. Georgianna Laws at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready for us to link to your NDLW affiliate event page and receive the high-resolution NDLW logo.
For any suggestions or questions about National Distance Learning Week or if you would like to volunteer please contact:
Dr. Georgianna Laws, NDLW Chair
Call/Text/WhatsApp 912-484-5745 (CST)
All 2022 NDLW sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be available for free to those who register for the conference, as well as for USDLA members. If you would like to learn more about USDLA membership, please visit https://usdla.org/membership/.