Presenters – All sessions will be presented using the Blackboard Collaborate platform.
A USDLA Moderator will be in the room link at least 15 minutes early to get you set up. Click here to access all session links
- Presenters will join the same sessions as the participants; once the session starts the USDLA Moderators will make you a Presenter
- Moderators will mute the audio and for all participants; this will not affect the Moderator or Presenter
- Presenters must use Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers; be prepared in advance so that you can download/install the appropriate plug-in for screen sharing
- Presenters can either upload their slides or simply share their screens; screen sharing is suggested for simplicity
- Moderators will have 3-5 questions ready for your session to help promote interaction
- Moderators will remind all Participants that they can chat their questions to the Moderator, or they can raise their hands
- Save 10 minutes at the end for questions
- REMEMBER to use the slides I sent out!
- REMEMBER to start the recording at the top of the hour – upper left “Open Session Menu” and you can start the recording