March 3, 2016 @ 12:00 pm ET
Join USDLA for a discussion with ed tech leaders and the team from Revolve Robotics to uncover an innovative approach in distance learning using robotic telepresence. Attendees can participate remotely and have a true online learning experience as we promote your video presence into the meeting with the “Kubi” robot and give you control.
- Marci Powell, USDLA Chair Emerita and Past President
- Marcus Rosenthal, CEO and Jeff Goldsmith, CMO, Revolve Robotics
- Michael Griffith, Director of Educational Technology, University of Arizona
- Ken Baker, Region Distance Learning Manager, Region XIII Education Service Center
- Dr. Aaron J. Fischer, Assistant Professor of School Psychology, University of Utah