Instructional Liaison (#6571)
Lone Star College-University Park
Recognized nationally and ranked #1 by the Houston Business Journal as the largest College or University in the Houston, Texas area with a total enrollment of more than 85,000 students, Lone Star College System is poised for greatness. Lone Star College-University Park, our newest campus located at what was formerly known as the Compaq World Headquarters complex, is a unique and comprehensive higher education campus with countless opportunities and a huge offering of amenities including a world-class high-tech Conference Center.
The Instructional Liaison serves as the point of contact to faculty and academic administrators seeking support and leadership with projects associated with online teaching and learning. This position is responsible for identifying, initiating, promoting, managing and evaluating projects that support institutional goals associated with enhancing online instruction and online student learning.
* Master's degree in education, curriculum and instruction, instructional design, educational/instructional technology, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* At least 5 years of full-time teaching experience (or extensive experience in an adjunct position) in higher education or K-12.
* Experience leading and achieving instructional initiatives enhancing instructional practices and student learning.
* Demonstrated knowledge and contributions to the scholarship of teaching and learning.
* Presentations and publications related to this field.
* Experience in a multi-campus system.
Commensurate with qualifications
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE. To learn of all available opportunities go to: http://jobs.lonestar.edu.
All positions are subject to a criminal background check. EEO Employer.